Saung Saung

~Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh~
~Bismillahirahmanirahiim~

⁙ Your Presence ⁙ ~ #SINM

..on the night ago, you attend, and then collect the pieces of my belief that you already know through take a deep my breath in state of silent and weak of mine, as though you sitting on my front and saw my hesitate because I am lost the words, clumsy and not habitually..

..yesterday night you attend too, make nigh my self in expanse of your terrace. So, let me get to know the colors of you, because a few time ago, I only knew that white color mean miss you, is not red color, green color even color of  blue..

..last night you attend too, celebrated my loneliness within the embrace, melt you, dissolve me in yours. Now I hope not call him again or anything also, because I was there and occasional clink of the glass clink noisy I prepare for you..



⁙ Kehadiranmu ⁙ ~ #SINM

..malam yang lalu itu engkau hadir, mengumpulkan serpihan keyakinan yang kau telah ketahui lewat tarikan nafasku dalam diam dan lemahku, seolah kau duduk di hadapanku dan melihat raguku, karena aku kehilangan kata dan kikuk tak terbiasa..

..kemarin malam engkau juga hadir, merapatkan diriku di hamparan terasmu. Maka ijinkan aku belajar mengenal warna-warnimu, sebab dulu kutahu hanyalah putih saja rindu itu, tidak merah tidak hijau tidak pula biru..

..semalam engkaupun hadir, merayakan kesepianku dalam dekapan, meleburkan kau, melarutkan diriku dalam dirimu. Kini aku berharap tak lagi menyebut dia ataupun apa pun, karena ada aku dan sesekali gelas berdenting ramai untukmu telah kusiapkan..

Share